Every Dubai resident wants their home to be clean and a healthy environment for the entire family. In order to do that, you just need the best Home Maintenance Checklist. This will help you figure out what cleaning tasks you need to complete.
In this article you will find a few important home maintenance tasks recommended by Kimi Clean, your premier cleaning solution in Dubai!
Monthly Home Maintenance Checklist
There are quite a lot of important Home Maintenance Checklist tasks you need to complete on a monthly basis. The reason you want to complete these is because they help you keep your home clean all the time.
- Once you use the Kimi Clean water heater installation services, you can flush out some water from the water heater. This will help remove any sediments and keep everything clean.
- Start vacuuming the heat vents and registers.
- See if the outdoor and indoor air vents are not blocked.
- Check the electrical cords to see if they have any signs of wear
- Make sure that the smoke alarms, fire extinguishers, carbon monoxide detectors and any other alarms are working properly.
- Check and also unclog the sink or tub drains if there are any issues.
- Showerheads and faucet aerators need to be cleaned, this will help prevent the accumulation of mineral deposits.
- Double-check the water softener. If needed, you will have to replenish it with salt.
- Try to clean the furnace filter. This will make it easy to remove any dust accumulation. Once you do that you will keep the home temperature at the right level, and you will also be able to lower the utility bills naturally.
Summer Home Maintenance Checklist
There are plenty of Home Maintenance Checklist tasks you need to do during the summer too. The great thing here is that you can complete most of these indoor, so there’s no need to worry about dealing with the Dubai heat.
- Repaint the interior, you can use the painting service for that.
- Prune your shrubs and trees
- Make sure that you seal the tile grout
- Double-check to see if the dishwasher has any leaks. You also want to check around the toilets, within the kitchen and bathroom for leaks as well.
- Replace the exterior/interior showerhead washer and faucets if needed
- This is the perfect time to oil the door hinges, garage door, opener and chain.
- Try to remove the lint from the dryer vents, washer hoses and other locations
- It’s the perfect time to clean up the exhaust fan filter in your kitchen
- You should clean up the freezer coils and the refrigerator interior. It’s also a good idea to clean the drip trays too.
Winter Home Maintenance Checklist
You will notice there are lots of home maintenance checklist tasks you need to complete during the winter too. The winter season is very challenging because you can deal with ice, blizzards and other hazards. That’s why it makes sense to call a professional to handle such issues.
- Make sure that you are covering the AC unit, you can do that with help from the AC maintenance service
- This is a good time to clean the drain in your dishwasher, shower, tub or sink
- It’s important to clean the refrigerator interior and freezer coils as well.
- Take the vacuum and start cleaning the exhaust fan grill, it’s usually full of dust and you need it to function properly.
- Check the downspouts, gutters and roof to see if there’s any sign of storm.
- Go in the basement and see if there are any leaks. If you find any, repair them.
There are lots of home maintenance checklist tasks you need to complete all year long in Dubai. These can be very time-consuming, all you have to do is to find the right solution to assist you. Kimi Clean is here to help you with this entire home maintenance checklist and many other tasks. Give it a try today and you will not be disappointed with the results!